His Fated Mate Book Reveiw: A Decent Rookie Debut




His Fated Mate: Silver Creek Wolves Book One by [Robinson, Priscilla Danita]

















A received a free copy of His Fated Mate for and honest review

 I am giving His Fated Mate a 3.5 out of 5. There were a lot of positives found in this story. On the same token there were a few issues I found. While none of these issues took away from the overall story, they were obvious enough to be marked. I felt the story started on a good foot. Solid pacing and decent story development to start. It took some time getting accustomed to the quick chapter/ POV switch. However, these short chapters never took away from the story, therefore I was fine with them. My favorite part of the book was how the author put her own twist on the mates bond between werewolf and human. I’ve never read anything like that and it was original. In a popular genre it’s hard to come up with something new. I also enjoyed the diversity with the main characters. However, I felt like other author forgot to describe other side characters physical traits besides the hero and heroine. She would have to improve on that in her next novel. Another thing to improve would be more descriptive settings. Personally, I prefer more detail over the bare minimum.

Overall, I found more positives than negative during the review. While the author has great creativity, but she needs to spend more time working on her craft. I think with time this author could be great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Book!

Cover of the Month

New Release