Help Me Publish The Alpha Nanny!

I've started an Indiegogo campaign to raise funds for The Alpha Nanny. In total, I need $3,700 to pay for editing, beta readers, a book cover and marketing costs. If you would like to see my newest release at it's fullest potential please help me fund it.

Remember that your contributions shouldn't be thought of as a donation, but as an investment. For only two dollars, you could be cemented as a producer in my book.

What does that mean?

Whenever someone picks up my book and reads the produced by section of my book, they will see, YOUR name listed.

In addition, you have a chance to preorder The Alpha Nanny in ebook or paperback.

PLUS, to all of my authors, do you have a book that you want beta read or reviewed? Select the individual perk, to have me assist you with your manuscript.

There are multiple ways for you to help me reach me goal. Please contribute today!

Click Here to Contribute!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for Updated Content?

New Book!

Cover of the Month