A Refreshing Different Romance: A Twisted Minds Book Reivew


Twisted Minds: Book 1 of the Twisted Minds series by [Kendric, Keta]

Book Blurb: Megan: How in the hell did I end up here; on a heavily-wooded road in the middle of a racist county, all alone with nothing but my twisted mind for protection? After convincing the August Knights Motorcycle Club to allow me to work off a debt my sister owed them, I found myself in the middle of madness and mayhem. I should've known that this was what life inside this dangerous club would be like, right?

Aaron: How the hell did I end up here? I was face to face and chest to chest with the one woman I was forbidden to touch.
Strange, sexy, inexplicitly delicious, and just downright twisted events started to unfold when I meet Megan. I can't figure her out, but there is one thing she can't hide- her attraction to me. When Megan wiggles her way into my life, I discover that her quiet, good-girl persona is a cloak she uses to hide the twisted mind she harbors. A mind just as bent as mine.

*** WARNING *** This book is an interracial romance that contains strong violence and sexual content and is intended for adults (open-minded adults.) If you are easily offended or squeamish about harsh or demeaning language, murder and violence, this is not the book for you.

Book Review: I just finished the novel/ novella( I’m not sure of the word count) Twisted Minds and the only word I have to otter is wow. This story easily earned a five star rating from me. The Motorcycle Club romance has everything you would want to find in a MC romance. Fast pacing? Check. Both the hero and heroine are badasses? Check. An adventurous and violent subplot? Check. Steamy romance between characters? Double check. Overall I was blown away by the plot and was surprised at how the book ended. I enjoyed reading how the author introduced Megan to racist Shark and his ruthless band of motorcyclists. On every page I was worried about the well being of Megan and Aaron wondering if they would ever get caught. Drawing me to an ending that I actually never saw coming. I laughed as I ended the book realizing that titled  matched the book perfectly because of a twist at the end. It was a perfect set up to make me want to purchase the next novel and continue the story of Aaron and Megan. I did have one draw back from the story. While I enjoyed reading Aaron’s side of the story, I wished on some instances the story would have flopped to what Megan thought about the current situation. By the time the story switched, the event already happened and the characters had moved on to the next day. Still, this flaw was so minor that I decided to not effect my rating of the book. If you enjoy MC romances with an interracial couple, stop reading this review and purchase the book now. You won’t be disappointed.

Purchasing Links: 


Author Links:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for Updated Content?

New Book!

Cover of the Month