New Release March 8th: Never Have I Ever

Never Have I Ever is a brand new novella written by me. It is a contemporary romance/ new adult romance/ interracial romance. This is a short story, that was actually one of my quickest drafts. It took me only one week to write this, so I was really impressed on what I wrote. I hope that you will enjoy it too.

Remy Marie

Here is the book blurb:

Never Have I Ever…

How can a simple game be so complex?

Never Have I Ever, is a simple drinking game played with a group of people. In the game the players raise a set of fingers and say a truth about their life experiences they have never experienced before. Such as never have ever I gone skiing, been to Hawaii, or been arrested. If another player has experienced this event, they place a finger down, and take a sip of their drink. The game continues until one of the players places all their fingers down.
This is the game two Westcliff University students played together. Christina Dennis and Carlos Mendez thought they were going to be playing a simple game. Instead they found themselves admitting truths never spoken before, dealing with complex emotions, and doing the one thing they never ever thought possible, fall for each other. 

This book will go on sale on March 8th, and it's available for presale till then.Here are the links:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Book!

Cover of the Month

Looking for Updated Content?