Looking for Updated Content?

As a father and husband I don’t have as much free time as I did when I first started my writing journey. Instead of working on new blog posts here, I’ve been busy writing new content for my readers.

Because of this, I don’t post on this website. If you are here looking for new content or updates on my works, please refer to my social media sites, including Twitter and Instagram. 

Twitter Handle: @remymaireauthor

www.Twitter.com/remymarieauthor 

Instagram Handle: @remymarieauthor

www.instagram.con/remymarieauthor

In addition, any new books would be listed on my linktree website, please see link below for a list of my books. 

https://linktr.ee/Remymarieauthor


Comments

  1. I became a new grandma this past year, and watch her while my daughter works, and on the days when I don't have her I'm recovering lol so I haven't written anything this year :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cover of the Month

New Book!