First Official Blog Post

Well,

After what seemed like half a day figuring out Blogger, I'm managing to write my first blog post. Honestly, I thought it would feel different. Instead it's exhausting. Kudos to anyone who has their own blog. After, writing this, I am planning on finishing Clash of Kings, by George R.R Martin. It's a good read so far, and it's been a goal of mine to read all of the Game of Thrones series. If you want to see my current reading status, look at my profile on Goodreads here. This however is not going to be my first review. My first official romance review will be #Nerd of the Hashtag Series by Cambria Hebert. So get ready #Nerd, your up to bat. To read along, the book is available for free on Kindle Unlimited here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for Updated Content?

New Book!

Cover of the Month