Heartbreaker Review

Heartbreaker by [Chance, Logan, Chance, Logan]

Reveiw

I loved this book, and I am giving five out of five stars. It's another quick read, (even though it took me a month to read it. No joke, I was super busy this month!) which is a big plus for fans of the weekend read. I enjoyed both the hero and heroine. From the beginning, I  liked Cat. Her personality was relatable. She's a hard working single mom who isn't afraid to speak her mind. Booker took some time to understand. My notes even say he's beginning huge tool! However, after a big twist towards the end, I was shocked. I learned why his character was the way he was, which made me fall for his character even more.

This romance trope isn't new, guy is jerk to girl, then the couple falls for each other. However, the interesting twist is that the hero is actually intentionally being a jerk. He runs a website call the Heartbreaker, where he is paid to be a pig to the woman, then the guy who paid him can come in and be the hero. Hmmm, I think I've seen this before:




All joking aside, Booker is hired to to be an intentional jerk to Cat, and let's just say that sparks fly. The romance in the book is A plus as well. The author did a good job of being descriptive and also poetic. If you are into steamy romances, then this is a book for you. As I said before, this book deserves five stars, and you deserve to pick it up for yourself to read.

Official Synopsis:

Coming back to sell my childhood home should've been easy. Nothing in life is easy. Especially when Catherine Wells is determined to make it hard. And by hard, I mean, well... hard. 

She's sweet and feisty and determined to get under my skin in every way imaginable.

Now, I have something new to focus on. 

Her. 

I shouldn't even be thinking about her. 

I should just walk away.

They call me a heartbreaker but they've never met Catherine Wells.

Buy Links:

https://www.amazon.com/Heartbreaker-Logan-Chance-ebook/dp/B0772MB5KQ

Author Links:

www.facebook.com/Loganchanceauthor

www.Twitter.com/loganchance85

www.instagram.com/loganchance85





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Book!

Cover of the Month

Looking for Updated Content?