The Alpha Nanny Ebook is Now On Sale!

The Alpha Nanny Ebook is now on Sale!


Over the last two weeks, I've been distracted with writing weekly journals that I've forgotten to include an official preorder blog post! I'm not sure where the time has gone, but as they say, there's no time like the present. So without further ado... The Alpha Nanny is on sale! Preorders have started, and already, I'm off to a great start, gaining a couple of orders on the first day. Be the first to read my first contemporary romance and my second overall novel. I'm very excited for this book release. It was a joy writing this book. If you're a fan of my writing, then you'll enjoy it too. Don't wait. Order it today, and when you wake up on August 30th, you'll have a romantic second chance novel waiting to be downloaded onto your kindle. Click the responding link below to order.



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Book!

Cover of the Month

New Release